Vincent Price General Trivia
01. In what country was Vincent Price born?
02. For what character did Price provide the voice near the end of the 1948 film, "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein?"
03. Dr. Phibes, played by Price in the 1971 film "The Abominable Dr. Phibes," played what instrument?
04. What villan did Price play in the 1960's TV series "Batman?"
05. In the 1960's, Price starred in a series of films based on the works of what 19th century author?
06. On what 1975 rock album did Price a recite a short speech about the black widow spider?
07. For what 1983 pop album did Price provide the hauntingly eerie laugh voiceover?
08. In his last film appearance, Price played what character in the 1990 film, "Edward Scissorhands?"
House on Haunted Hill - 1958
01. Who is the first person we meet at the beginning of the film?
02. Who is the next person we meet?
03. Whose idea was it to have the guests come in funeral cars?
04. Why wouldn't Annabel go to the party?
05. What was the weapon which Mrs. Pritchard used to murder her husband and sister?
06. What animal does Watson Pritchard throw into the vat of acid?
07. Who was the first one injured at the party?
08. What did Nora find in her suitcase?
09. What item is in the little coffins that Frederick gives the guests?
10. Who was the first person to die at the party?
11. Dr. Trent said that the victim had committed suicide. But what did Lance think happened?
12. Who does Lance suspect?
13. Where was the first place Nora saw Annabel after she had died?
14. Who is the first person to leave his/her room?
15. Who is having an affair with Annabel?
16. Who shot Frederick?
17. Which characters REALLY die at the end?
18. What colorful director was at the camera for this film?
19. What was the name of the gimmick used for this film?
20. What was the object that popped 'out' of the screen in movie theaters?