01. Alfred Hitchcock filmed the interior sequences of the Bates house in "Psycho" on the stage of what famous horror film?
02. In total, how much screen time did Anthony Hopkins receive as Dr. Hannibal Lecter in "The Silence of the Lambs"?
03. Though the costume's packaging is only shown once, and partially obscured, the name of Ghostface's costume is "Father Death".
04. How many people associated with "The Exorcist" died during the film's year-long shoot?
05. In "Halloween III: Season of the Witch", the town of Santa Mira derives its name from the town of what other famous film?
06. In the early 1980s, the United Kingdom's National Viewers' and Listeners' Association banned a number of famous horror films on the grounds of obscenity. They were commonly referred to as "video nasties". Which one of the following films were not banned &/or censored?
07. What is Michael Myers' middle name?
08. What were the intestines in "Day of the Dead" made of?
09. In the "Friday the 13th" films, which state houses Camp Crystal Lake?
10. What was the original title of "The Evil Dead"?
11. Before Donald Pleasence was cast as Dr. Sam Loomis in John Carpenter's "Halloween", which horror icon was originally considered for the role?
12. Which one of these famous slashers has accumulated the highest body count?